Volunteers make STC possible.
Check out these opportunities, then fill out the form below to let us know where you can help out! We will contact you when there is a need within your interests.
- Facility Support: Jump in to help with moving and arranging chairs/furniture and other items, tidying up, and cleaning to accommodate various programs in the STC space.
- Event Help: Assist with planning, organizing, and/or working at an STC fundraiser or special event.
- Performance Help: Join us at a performance to assist with ushering, concessions, box office, or backstage support for one of STC’s shows.
- Set Construction or Painting: All levels of experience and abilities–from novice to master artisan–are welcome when there is a set to create. You may even acquire some new skills in the process.
- Costume Construction or Assistance: With basic sewing skills and the ability to follow a clothing pattern, you could be the stitch-in-time STC needs to help with costume construction. If sewing is not your thing, STC could use assistance with sorting, organizing, and cleaning costume pieces.
- Photography/Videography: Do you enjoy capturing life throug a lens? Use your photography skills for headshots, publicity photos, and production photos. Videography skills are needed for shooting and editing stage performances as well as occasional promotional materials.
- Social Media: Exercise your creativity using basic graphic design skills to create content for STC’s social media channels.
- Extra Adult (18+) Help: Sometimes we need extra adult (aged 18+) onsite for one of STC’s programs–no special skills needed (and you may even be entertained and inspired while you are there).
- Anything: “Let me know about all the volunteer opportunities as they come up, so I may choose where/when I fit without missing any I might be interested in.” If this is you, please choose the Anything option.