It’s that time of year again…get ready for STC’s Annual Variety Show Fundraiser!
WHEN: Friday August 16, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. for social time, refreshments, and a chance to support STC with some fabulous fundraising opportunities.
At 7:30 p.m. STC performers will take the stage with a range of comedic, dramatic, creative, and musical entertainment.
WHERE: STC’s Black Box Theater – 615 S. Dayton Ave., suite 133 in Ames
But hey, this is a fundraiser, right? Here are a few highlights of opportunities available to support local youth theater through Story Theater Company:
- Become a Friend of Story Theater Company: Make a donation toward our annual campaign. Your name will be listed in all of our programs for the coming year as a supporter of youth theater in Ames! ($25-500)
- Check Items Off Our Wish List: We will have many “wish list” items and their costs displayed for you to choose from. Simply choose the item(s) you would like to purchase for us off of our wish board, slip the item name and the appropriate cash or check into an envelope, and give it to our volunteers. With your help we can give our talented actors and crew the tools they need to be successful!
- Gift Card Market: Purchase gift cards donated by local businesses!
- Silent Auction Opportunities: Bid on a variety of fantastic items!
- Sponsor a Scholarship: Sponsor a participant in a show through a scholarship! ($75)
- Sponsor a Show: Opportunities are available for you or your business to sponsor one of our shows and be listed on T-shirts, posters, announcements and more during the performance! ($350–$750)
- General Donation: Make a general donation of any amount!
We hope to see you August 16 for this amazing event!
Can’t make it? No problem–make a donation via credit card by clicking the Donate button below.
All donations are tax deductible. (Consult your tax preparer for details.)